The term startup refers to a company in the first stages of operations. Startups are founded by one or more entrepreneurs who want to develop a product or service for which they believe there is demand. These companies generally start with high costs and limited revenue, which is why they look for capital from a variety of sources such as BLUE&P.
Many of idea owners do not have the financial ability, knowledge and marketing network to develop their business. For this reason, accelerators provide startups with a set of services needed to grow a new business, including providing all kinds of consultation in the field of technology, providing financial resources, various equipment and allocating a location for establishing a startup in a relatively short period of time.
The accelerator and knowledge-based holding of BlueandP Group supports startups through a 360-degree accelerator company and leads them to industrialization and product production.
The procedure of the 360-degree accelerator of BLUE&P Group:
1. Acceptance ideas through the admissions committee
2. Providing initial capital
3. Professional mentoring
4. Providing office and necessary equipment
5. Transforming a startup into a knowledge-based company
6. Production of semi-industrial products
7. Getting approvals and certificates
8. Creation of a production line
9. Production of industrial sample
Our approach to investing is disciplined and straightforward. With a focus on value creation and capital preservation, we invest opportunistically in high quality real assets within our areas of expertise, manage them proactively and finance them conservatively with a goal of generating stable, predictable and growing cash flows for investors and shareholders.
Our culture is anchored by a set of core investment principles that guide our decisions and how we measure success.
Our Investment Strategy
* Acquire high quality businesses on a value basis
* Surface value by selling non-core assets and raising non-recourse financing
* Opportunistically recycle capital, selling interests in businesses when value is maximized
* Participation in the Establishment of the Factories and Manufacturing
* Agricultural Exports
* Foods & Drinks
* Organic Farming
* Product Packaging
* Countryside Resorts
* Tourist Recreation Complex
Knowledge-based companies are defined as enterprises where knowledge and knowledge - based products are offered to the market. The products and services can vary from plans to prototypes or mass-produced products. Employees of our knowledge – based companies have an academic education. This is not required, but education helps in the legitimization of expert status and high fees.